1. Collect customers information
The information that collected through sascobusinesslounge.com will help us to:
- Support customers to answer common questions when using our service.
- Customer inquiries.
- Provide customers the latest information on our website.
- Review and upgrade the content on the website.
- Announce to customers the SASCO Business Lounge service/product promotion campaign.
- To complete the purchased ticket or register an account on sascobusinesslounge.com, the customer will be asked for your personal information (name, email, phone number…). All of your information must be accurate and legal.
- sascobusinesslounge.com disclaims all liability with respect to the law of the information disclosed.
2. Use personal information
- When necessary, we will use this information to contact you directly in the form of email, text message.. you can receive a newsletter quarterly for new service or event information.
3. Share your personal information
- Except for the use of personal information as described in this policy, we undertake not to disclose your personal information.
- In some case, we will conduct market research then your information will be used to carry out the research
4. Retrieve personal information
- At any given time, you can access and edit your own information followed by the link that we will provide.
5. Protect personal information
- When you send your personal information, you agreed to the terms we have stated above. sascobusinesslounge.com undertakes to keep the personal information secure by any method information. We will use various security technologies such as PCI, SSL… to protect this information from being retrieved, used, or disclosed unwanted.
- However, due to technologies limitation, no data can be transferred over the internet which can be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot make a firm commitment that the information you provide us will be kept absolutely secure, and we can’t responsibility for unauthorized access to your personal information such as you share your information with others… If you do not agree to the terms described above, we advise you not to send your information to us.
6. Using “Cookie”
- sascobusinesslounge.com uses “Cookies” to help personalize and maximize the effectiveness of your online time usage
- A “cookie” is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies are not used to run programs or bring viruses to your computer. The cookie is assigned to your computer and can only be read by a web server on the domain that gives you “cookie”.
- One of the purposes of Cookie is to provide the utilities to help you save your time when visiting sascobusinesslounge.com or visit sascobusinesslounge.com again without re-registration available information.
- Customers can accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change the settings to reject all cookies if you prefer. However, if you choose to decline cookies, that may interfere or impair some cookies-related services and features at sascobusinesslounge.com
7. Regulations about “Spam”
- sascobusinesslounge.com is truly concerned about the Spam issue and the fraud email that takes advantage of our reputation. Therefore, sascobusinesslounge.com will only send Emails to you only if you have registered or used service from our system.
8. Policy change
- We totally can change the content of this site without any notification, to suitable for the needs of sascobusinesslounge.com as well as demand and feedback from our customers, if any. By updating this policy, we will revise the “Last Update” time below.
9. Contact information: